Tuesday, June 20, 2006

where did the fun weekend go?

Ok so this weekend was so much fun...the day or so has made me wish that I was back in the middle of the fun weekend and not here where things seem to be not so fun right now :-/

So I left Friday morning and went for about a 3 hour drive (which was quite pleasant) to Sunset beach to meet the parents. WHen I called they were already at Captain Nance's Seafood in Calabash where I met them and ate some really good shrimp!
We left straight from there to go on a Dolphin Adventure!! Haha...it was a very nice lil boat ride out to the ocean to see a shrimp boat, LOTS of birds, and some dolphins.





















So i tried to catch the dolphins on film..but it was hard....i'm not a very good boat riding photographer! All I got was the boat! hhaha...oh and a video


So after a very eventful dolphin adventure where i made a new friend named ANDY who was VERY young..and my parents laughed...a lot...we headed to the outlets to do some shoppin'! Then once we wore ourselves out doing that...we went to Carrabas! However, there was like a thirty min wait before they would seat us so we took our little buzzer next door to a WING's store and did a lil shoppin'..where of course there was a little mischief...my parents are so funny..i got them to do all kindsa crazy stuff....

























Aren't they cute?? I love Dad holding the Barbie! haha..its great
And then..I found a hottie and got mom to take my picture with him....while Dad stood guard!









After the exciting adventures at WINGS we ate at carrabas and went to Target for more fun times! :-P Mom and I hit the dollar stuff inside the door and I met this woman and little girl who had found the Napoleon Dynamite stash!! So I got prizes for some napoleon dynamite fans I know! ( I got to bring em today .....ask me about them if i forget!!) Then when Dad finally got us out of there Mom and I had to pose with one of the big read balls :-P









We were pretty much worn out by then so we went back and passed out in front of James bond.....
Then on the way home we stopped at the calabash creamery for some ice-cream..I got Birthday cake of course!!
Then I had a small photo shoot with the cows....for the "cows as still life" art project.






















Then the next day Mom and Dad got up and went for a walk on the beach while I slept in :-) and then we went for more shoppin' at the mall...and this time..i know its going to be hard to believe but i bout a DreSs!! I know right...i basically hate dresses but mom said i looked like reese witherspoon..i was going for kelly rippa...I know i prolly look silly but i got it...so when ya'll see it ya'll can laugh at me..don't have a pic of that yet :-P Then I went and got More ICECREAM...birthday cake with cookie dough in it yum!
THen we went to see cars....and my favorite character was Mater...i love that truck....dagum!
"I'm happier n a tornado n a trailer park!"




After the movie we tried to find a Japanese steakhouse because everyone was STARVING!! However the first place we found was REAAALy sketchy so we actually settled on OUtback which is always good.
We tried to go to walmart but the lines were INSANE!! I was like "is there a hurricane coming that we don't know about yet??" I mean seriously I have NEVER seen lines that long at a wal-mart in my life!! Crazy..so we left..after we'd already filled up our buggy! Crazy!









Then we decided to play Putt-PUtt..which was really fun..but my mom has like this magical putt-putt ability..she doesn't even try and she basically kicked our butts...Dad and I were struggling..but we did stop in the midst for a Putt-putt photo shoot.....























Ok, so after getting BEAT at putt-putt...we went back for MORE ice cream! I actually switched flavors this time!! I was proud...I got key lime and it was really yummy. I went to sleep so fast when we got back cause I was exhausted!! Then I got up the next mornin early and drove on back to lay out at the pool for an hour and then dive into schoolwork.

SO the last day wasn't the funnest..too much apt stuff and schoolwork and no fuN!!
Can't wait till Friday!! Pool Partay at Bree's for the first years!! Fiesta!! Woohhoo!
I'm a lil excited!! :-)
A girl's gotta have somethin to look forward too! Seriosuly!

Plus! WE have to go see that movie!! You know what I'm talkin bout!! Love summertime movie trips! And We have to try the ice cream at ye old-fashioned that has blue icing in it..i really think it has the potential to be really good!!

Oh, and I invented a new dessert!! I put a chocolate chip muffin..that i added white chocolate chips to also in the bottom of a coffee mug and heated it then put breyers light rocky road ice cream on top of it..add a lil chocolate syrup and i'm tellin you it is AMAZing....just had it for breakfast! Yum!

Time to go get ready for skool :-( I don't wanna go!!

2 comments:

ET said...

I love Mater!! oh and the new dessert you made, sounds yummy and delectible. Oh, and the movie/ice cream sounds like an adventure for this weekend!

Shelly said...

movie and icecream should be reserved for sunday afternoon...because i wanna go!

and sounds like you had a blast with the 'rents. LOVE the pictures ;)