Monday, June 12, 2006

hmm...

Ok so..today has been interesting..I got up and went straight to the pool this morning so that I wouldn't be in my apartment when people came in to look at it :-/
Looks like we might be having to move next month...long story..we'll just see what happens with that...craziness....
So then i came back...drank coffee cause i had a super huge awful bad headache that was most likely due to a lack of caffeine..big problem...So i made some wonderful coffee...and ate some lunch..then I went back to the other pool with Shannon and Erica to escape the second round of people coming in to look at our apt.
We had quite a bit of fun listenin' to music and playin' with pool toys. I'm becoming a very big fan of pool toys. Then we went back, got dressed real quick-like and went to LA HA...good times!
We were early to class...where i wrote some STG's and LTG's REALLY FAST..and didn't read the chapters I was supposed to...Oops! :-O
For the last thirty min i've been goofin' off with ET, Amy, and Shelly..makin' up for lost time...Now EVERYONE is addicted to the FISH GAME!!
I will be here till nine tonight...but tomorrow is gonna be a good day cause the plan is to get up early and ExCerSize...a word that has been foreign lately but i'm implementing a new set of get healthy, feel better, basically all around improve my lifestyle plan!! We'll see how this goes.. I'll have to keep you updated...I have to come up with some rules ..and follow them :-P

Some favorite quotes of the day being....

This is so much faster when you do it with your mouth!
~Erica


I'm bout to start over...I have one fish..and its a baby..and i have no money to buy any growth hormone.
~ Shleby

What did ya'll feed Shelly today??
~ET

k its back to lab for me....i'll have to update about that experience later

1 comment:

ET said...

Exercise? what's that? Sounds good, maybe I should do that!
Your giraffe lover!