Wednesday, June 28, 2006

long busy week

So my blog has been seriously neglected this week due to 2 exams and several assignments which have basically made this week miserable!!

I'm currently in the cybercafe waiting on the printer so i can print nancy's notes...and my progress note that is due in like two hours...when i get done with it...oops

then there's lab...which i'm sure will prove to be quite interesting...followed by an adventure to find a wonderfully delicious cup of coffee that will stimulate me and make me oh so excited to "begin"...yes i did say begin to study psych for our exam tomorrow..wow...seriously....all you people planning to get up in the morning i'm pretty mad at you!! Cause i will be up doing it tonight since i'll be heading to camp in the a.m....i do love camp..i'll definately have to blog about that later!

and oh....hello...Toni had the camera!! yes for getting my camera back..and I even put the pics up real quick!!

Ok..i have been found out because Giraffe and shell-dawg just came by...they r twinkies today btw...and caught me blogging..gotta go print!! woohoo....


Gene's thurs after class are ya with me??

No comments: