Tuesday, June 20, 2006

random thoughts,,.


shannon knows all the words to paris hilton's new song....sad..i know

ET scheduled a meeting for our group during mexi monday..someone should have a talk with her

I had my first red eye today...that is what port city calls a large cup of coffee with 3 shots of espresso

I think above thought is why I reeeeeeaally need to pee right now......that and the fresca..

The bionic beavers may be making a special surprise guest appearance on Friday if Riley and Jessica Sue approve....EXCITING ..i know

I think peas, rice, barbacue sauce, vinegar, worsterchire sauce, and texas pete, is a very appropriate and normal supper...i don't see what the big deal is yo


If anyone would like to donate cowboy hats to a good cause...me, shannon and bree...we need some...


I am really tired of EBP...really...really



And I wish i was in the sunshine i can't wait till FRIDAy!!! At 3 oclock i am going to the apt..changing real quick like ....scrounging up pool toys, my cowboy hat...making sure jessica sue has her harmonica and we are headed out yo!! Gone to help riley get ready!



I'm addicted to Law & Order..... really....







No comments: