Thursday, June 15, 2006

thoughts for the morning...



i have been neglecting my fish.....


sorry fish

I am excited about tonight because I have just been informed that I have been included in plans to go get ICE CREAM and watch
Pirates of the Carribean for the purpose of educating Shleby who is behind because she is a lil slow but we love her still. :-P


I really like the
caprisun that they put in my chicken nugget lunchables! They are really YummY!


I need to pack.


Cross ur fingers cause i think tonight may be the beginning of the "cow as still life art" project....stay tuned for updates...but there is a certain "dissapearing cow" that I will be in search of located in North Charleston tonight!
Gotta love the thrill of the chase! Moo!






“If happiness truly consisted in physical ease and freedom from care, then the happiest individual would not be either a man or a woman; it would be, I think, an American cow.”

William Lyon Phelps

1 comment:

Shelly said...

ok, so i'm really not trying to comment on every post, but you leave me no choice.

i'm glad yall love me despite my slowness. my short bus was a party!

and sadness that you won't get to chase the inflated cow tonight. we'll moo some love at it for you. MOO BABY!