Friday, March 10, 2006

update....spring brake





























Ok, so i was told i need to update ....so here it is...these are some pics of the deck at Active day..It looks really sad I know, but we're about to cheer it up!! We've already started by putting some plants out there and its already starting to look a little more cheerful!
And...on another cheerful note...today is the first day of SPRING BREAK!! :-) and my mom is going to be here in a couple hours to meet us at Active Day!! Then the next two hours will be filled with Watergun tye dye, cupcakes with GrEeN icing, and decorating soap! Woohoo! How could I not be excited?? Plus...tomorrow we start painting!! I'm so excited to get started! This deck is going to look so much better once we're through with it! I'll post more pics as we make progress!!
And the weather couldn't be more perfect, its a beautiful day and it feels like spring!! I love it! It's as if God said " I made you a beautiful day...now go do something good!"....well, those might not be his exact words... :-) but i'd like to think so!
Yay for not having to think about exams or projects or anything but fun, friends, and family for a few days! I'm thrilled! Happiness!








Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
~James M. Barrie

Happiness comes when your work and your words are of benefit to yourself and others.
~Buddha

1 comment:

Brooke said...

yes...i know i spelled spring break wrong..i did it on purpose (thanks bean)