Monday, March 27, 2006

weekend?? what weekend?

I don't know how it happened, but the weekend just zipped right by...I feel like I got jipped(how do you spell that?) Well, regardless...lots of good painting, and lots of good help, and really lots of fun! (updated pics)
Plus, I discovered a new place that i like to eat that has a marvelous Greek salad! :-)
This cold weather really needs to go though, i'm completely ready for summer, barefeet, goin to the POOL, and the beach! I've had quite enough of this chilly wind! It was 36 degrees when we left the apt to go paint yesterday morning..my lips are seriously chapped and I'm not real happy about that. I am however happy that this week, mexi thurs, has been moved to mexi monday..woo hoo! And apparently today is "national kite flying day"? Atleast that is what Shannon says...so its possible that I might end up freezing my butt off on the beach this afternoon flying a dollar kite from the ghetto James Island wal-mart..but that seriously is up for debate at this point in time d/t the fact that I really need to atleast begin studying for patho...blah
just gotta hold it down till next weekend where i will be painting again! but the end is in site!!
Three more weeks and its no class for a while! AND ITS ALMOST SUMMER!
I'm just a little excited! Just a little. ;-)

No comments: