Friday, March 10, 2006

Freaky Friday!

Ok so today was quite the funny afternoon...crazy actually. I should have expected it because really anytime my Mom and I get together things just seems to get CraZee!!

I'd say the fun started with Grayson's beautifully crafted plastic trash bag dress, and Shelly and Cara's wonderful cupcakes that the nurses nicknamed "grandma's biscuits" because they did in fact look more like buscuits than cupcakes. Then came the KILLER bugs that tried to eat us alive....once we survived all that I thought it would be a nice evvening of dinner and relaxation but i should have known better....there was the small incident at mama fu's which was QUITE embarassing...lets just say..if you're gonna grab a pair of jeans that are dirty...make sure you don't have underwear in them still....umm..ya..cause i def had underwear hanging out the bottom of my pants leg...u dont' get much worse than that.....then after getting back to the apartment there was this little thing where we thought we were getting attacked by a dog (which was really inside an apt) so my mom and i tried to climb up the back of the car and kept pulling each other down. We almost killed each other and there was NO DOG...well, atleast not outside....
Its definately been a very very long but fun Friday! I've definately started spring break in a unique way..can't wait to see what craziness will happen tomorrow!! 8 oclock is gonna come really really early...so night ya'll!


Oh..and check out the monkey and the elepant!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like tons of fun! I hope you have a great week and try not to miss me too much!!

Shelly said...

haha, oh mama fu's. my weekend continued with a crazy (but FUN!) day yesterday. hope you have a calm, relaxing week :)