Tuesday, March 14, 2006

can't sleep...

so its like one thirty and i can't sleep... maybe shouldn't have napped so much today...

We got soooo much done this weekend! The painting is coming along! Check out the pics of our progress so far. Then last night we went out and today i slept and hung out with Christina...i'm such a bum..i have been on this couch pretty much all day...
Oh and then there was this small thing where the internet at the apt wouldn't work and I decide to give up trying to make it at oh about 10 till five...knowing my fieldwork narrative was due at five and knowing Jerry gets pretty mad abot em bein late. So i just grabbed my computer and hopped in the car and Christina took me to school..haha..i'm such a disaster! So i sent it in from the parking lot and the time on the email says 4:59...that is like barely on time..he's prolly gonna email me back and say he didnt' recieve it till like 5:01 ...ugh...oh well... :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all looks so good. Im sorry I wasnt there. I wanted to be there but Guess WHAT? I found my dress so I am happy. Have a GREAT break!!

Amy

Anonymous said...

fear not, I am back and you don't have to miss me anymore!!!