Monday, February 27, 2006

I heart Sherwin Williams




Ok, so the guy at the paint store today was sooo nice. I went to Sherwin williams today (thinking it was the first of many stops at paint shops this afternoon). The guy walked me into the back where there were just stacks of paint cans and was so helpful. He helped me open the cans and try to find the colors I was looking for and asked about what I was using it for. When I told him about the project we're working on at an "adult medical daycare" center he told me that his grandfather is suffering from parkinson's disease and is in a nursing home and i could tell it breaks his heart to think about it. He was so sweet and encouraging.
Then he sold me this box of paint i had picked out for 8 dollars! I will definately tell people to go to Sherwin Williams from now on! Its nice to be reminded every now and then, that there really are good, caring people out there, people who are kinda and thoughtful not because they have to be, but because they choose to care about something or someone other than themselves. Good thought to end a long Monday on....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am anxiously waiting for the next post.

Anonymous said...

excuse me. update is necessary. get on that. your mom.