Tuesday, July 18, 2006

oh my gosh!

You guys!!! Oh my gosh..I seriously can't believe this is our last week of classes. Exams next week and then its our last school of semester...i mean semester of school!! haha..see its freakin' me out!! i can't believe it!

So today was a good day...got up..drank some coffee with hazelnut cream and whip cream on top..yum..i'm a coffee maker i am! Then i worked on those vicious neuro questions that no one is done with yet! uh huh...then watched the first half of titanic..slightly silly i know but I've actually never seen it so it seemed like the thing to do. Got antsy so i went and FINALLY finished getting the last stuff from the move out of my car..woopeee!! Yay for me..and actually sat up my seats so i have a normal car again...yay about that.

Tried to work on some neuro some more..wasn't happening at all...so... i convinced shannon to accompany me to Food Lion...a special stop at our "candy shop" hee hee...and then to dolla tree where we hit them up! Ya i'm crazy but we did have fun. We came back all excited cause we got a microphone for our band!! however...the plug on that thing is a lil big so we have to regroup and come up with a new idea...hmmm...either an adapter(not likely) or we need to get a new mike...ya prolly the latter of the two....

Then we had to leave for class..blah..where we have been learning about sex...and poop..not the most exciting thing ever....
Shannon has been planning our porch party for the weekend during class tentatively scheduled for saturday...prolly i should figure out what day our exams is/are?? haha..prolly

ET is tryin' to convince me to to eat after class...but..i'm thinkin i should take my lil behind home and try to finish this neuro stuff and work on the other two assignments that I've blocked from my mind...hmmm...ya maybe that with a lil law and order...sounds like an exciting night to me!! guess i should go try to pay attn now...
i love summer wish it would never end!!!

No comments: