Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I heart camp

















So...this is me and my camper on a hot day at CATR!! Camp has been really great so far!! I'm going to be sad when its over!!

Yesterday Nicole and I spent a couple hours working on the very large rainbow fish (pictures of that to come :-) It is currently resting in my car and takes up the length of the car. Right underneath it are the MoViNg BoXes...busy busy week!!
So I"m currently in ReSeaRch class...obviouslly NOT paying attention..oops! :-P And as soon as it's over Riley and I are headed to camp because today is the big PlAy!! The Hungry Caterpillar!! Get excited!! haha....so glad that Giraffe and Shell-dawg are coming along as well. Et has been appointed the official photographer for the event...basically I put her in charge of my camera..yay! And she's already been practicin' in class..who knows!!
This weekend looks to be an interesting one as well..If I can make it to Saturday night I'm home free!! Time to go to the good ole country party them folks is havin' up in goose crick!! Might be time for Bertha mae's sister to make another appearance...ya'll be ready now! ;-)

As soon as this weekend is over its time to start workin' on Gold Rush/ western scenery for the next camp!! I heart camp!





On a side note I really can't believe this semester is almost over!! SCARY!! Only one more semester and no more class!! How crazy is that? Its hard for me to blieve I'm almost done..and I'm thrilled about my rotations also!!

If anyone is going to be around I will be in Greenville starting in Jan...Anderson after that..and then Greenwood for the summer! Call me cause I will be LoNeLy!! And weekends will be ROAD TRIPS! :-)




Now is the accepted time, not tomorrow, not some more convenient season.
It is today that our best work can be done and not some future day or future year.
It is today that we fit ourselves for the greater usefulness of tomorrow.
Today is the seed time, now are the hours of work, and tomorrow comes the harvest and the playtime.
~W.E.B. Du Bois




No comments: