Tuesday, July 18, 2006

cookies and commodes


Sadness...I burnt the cookies!! I was really tryin' to do good...its like my Mom always says...I try to do good..but I do bad...or maybe its like Rhianna...

Story of my life Searching for the right But it keeps avoiding me Sorrow in my soul cause it seems that wrong really loves my company

ok..well, maybe its not that dramatic..but at the time it seemed so....i was like oh shoot guys the fire larms bout to go off..and I took off for the door with the dang burnt cookies...Its ok tho..we're past that now..we've moved on to laughing at shelly.....













This would be good ole shell-dawg...she sure knows how to tackle a toilet problem..and get this folks...she isn't afraid to DIVE right in with her BARE HANDS to get the job done!! She gon make some man a gud wife one a these here days dontcha know!!


Fun times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww....good times! Love ya my dear weiner dog!

ジェームズ (JET) said...

It doesn't look like anything is wrong with that toilet unless you have a leaky seal. I think it is funny that your powers combined make for a dynamic duo-burning cookies and fixing commodes.
P.S. I like the quotes you drop into your posts.

ジェームズ (JET) said...

It doesn't look like anything is wrong with that toilet unless you have a leaky seal. I think it is funny that your powers combined make for a dynamic duo-burning cookies and fixing commodes.
P.S. I like the quotes you drop into your posts.