Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Hungry Caterpillar ate Andolinis!




So the Hungry Caterpillar was a success afterall!! It was soooo crazy but lots of fun also!






So glad the three amigos could make it!!



It's been a super busy day...really enjoyed the talk we had from "the General" this afternoon...both of the speakers we have had this week have really made me do a lot of thinking, and soul searching, and definately made me really want to grow as a person. I wish I had people like that to remind me everyday to take a step back and look at what I have...what I have to give to others, and to remind me how important it is to never take anything for granted!

I think the thing that really hit me the hardest was when he spoke about his wife. I mean, to be devoted to someone so much that even when your entire life..and their entire life changes you love them and do whatever it takes for as long as it takes as she is doing. That's the kind of love I hope I'm blessed enough to find. That's the kind of selfless love and devotion I hope I can give to someone someday. Seems to me that's the kind worth holding out for....

and on that sappy note..i'm gonna go start my article for Nancy...yep i procrastinated...i know you're not surprised!! :-P

Night ya'll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my dear,
I totally agree about the general stuff and the love of a husband and wife! Good thought provoking writing!