Monday, July 03, 2006

randomness from the weekend

Don't have time to go into detail about all the random fun craziness of the weekend but i'll try to hit some of the highlights!!




"i'd say it all began with literally about 20 phone calls from erica..along with some rather disturbing ims...from erica..and very nice I love you text messages from ....erica! :-P"

followed by....

"She'll do anything for starbucks and sonic!"


Fun times at the pool:

"Your birth was a mistake?"

"hey shannon where's my drink?"

"you're my servant now"

"What's your favorite....."

"Hey Brenda!!"

" You hold hands with your girlfriend"

"Are you married?"

"Your name is crapola"

"you look like something i found in the toilet!"

"Is that your boyfriend?"

~ How old do i look??
~I'd say fifteen.
~How old does she look??
~umm....42

"do you want to have kids?"
"yes, after i get married....i don't even have a boyfriend"
"if you were my mom i'd prolly see you naked" (~7 yr old boy)


Other Randomness....

Guy on street handed me his phone (big mistake)

guy~"hey tell this girl i'm a nice guy"
me~"hey...dude this guy is out here on the street layin here with his pants down in nothin but his boxers hitting on girls"
girl~ "are you serious??"
me~ "completley!!"

shannon and christina broke that one up...apparently it wasn't a nice thing to do...oops!!


wild wings escapades!
~ shannon get's to wear the "i made out with a homeless man bracelet"
(don't ask...hilarious!!)

~ hankerchief girl

~ love that hippo

~ we are now plane jane groupies....


I WISH I WAS A BEACH BUM~!





3 comments:

Shelly said...

i've been to starbucks 3 times while i was home (a whole 4 days). does that make me easy too?

i'm gonna vote a big "no" on that one. maybe just a coffee junkie.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a bunch of randomness=fun!

Unknown said...

You LOVED those calls and IMs and text messages!! You know you did....