Thursday, July 13, 2006

aqua shaped dreams of optimism

so tomorrow is the waterpark...beaver reunion shortly after at wild wings, and then workin' our behinds off to move our junk!! I can't even imagine what the day is gonna be like.....i'm sure there will be stories...

lesson of the night is...friends are important...even if they make u watch really bad bad corny dorky sappy bad movies...they can save you from having to marry some evil blow fish and help you find love with the man..i mean boy..you choose




on a serious note...i was thinking.....i'm afraid i'm in fact an idealist...i imagine that is why i have chosen the career that i have....however I am also that way in thinking about others and the future. I have this picture in my head of what I expect someone to be like..I always have such high expectations of others.....and I guess this makes it easy to be let down...but what's the alternative?? I think I'll stick with assuming the best ..picturing the future to be everything that I hope...and who knows?? Maybe one day I'll be shocked to find things are even better than I could have imagined.

Unrealistic? Maybe...but quite happy to stay that way!

No comments: