Saturday, May 06, 2006

u know

Ok, so I'm back in Charleston for a bit...well, until tomorrow really! I was soooo exausted when I got here....I mean, I came thurs night but it feels like that was yesterday!

Anyways....So last week was crazy but fun...I did a lot of visiting..making new friends...all over the age of sixty..haha..and oh, I lead the bell ringers/choir..now that was interesting let me tell ya....its like they all ring their bells really loudly and some of them sing and I tried to stand in front and mouth the words and sing and it was hilarious if you ask me..but lots of fun! then I did lots of filing..woohoo..i spent 10 and a half hours there on thurs then drove straight to chas and passed out!! and got up early the next morning to follow Patty..which proved to be exhausting also..I mean, she walks like a million stairs a day! She is all over the place...wow...by the time i got home and showered I layed down and didn't want to move! I had told Shelly I would go to andolini's but dude i couldn't even manage that....i was beat....so i had a little mini cinco de mayo party with myself and "accidently" fell asleep early...in my blue jeans!! which i guess isn't all that abnormal for me :-P..haha
So...that brings me to today! Today I'm chillin' like its my job and recuperating so that tomorrow I can start again....gotta get another book to read this week and then its off to my grandparents again..then home...then its mother's day weekend..lots of family time..then i get to go FISHING after that yay! Eventually back here to celebrate summer with some great friends!! I can't wait! I've been craving birthday cake icecream ALL DAY!!!

I miss ya'll!

No comments: