Wednesday, June 14, 2006

not so narnia

Ok..so its my fault...I have ruined the "narnia night"...I know..but I do have a good motive..because i'm leavin to go see the parents...I'll make it up to ya'll...somehow...we will just have to postpone narnia night for another night...and i'm thinking anticipation is half the fun right?? Well, I hope so...

And I'm also thinking..I really need some pool time..and its gonna be too long..i need to play pool baseball again! So..I think sunday needs to be a pool day!! Seriously!

Research is freezin me to death..and I'm already shaking i'm so nervous about lab tonight!! :-O
Ugh..it is SCARY!! Hopefully we'll survive once again feeling a little less inteligent as we leave.

Oh, and we have to have a Pirate's Of the Carribean night because Shelly hasn't seen it yet...she's a dork....and she needs to see it before the next one comes out...cause WE"RE GOING...


And...we have to go to BRUSTERs...sunday after pooltime maybe?? because we relaly have to go back and find the big cow!! I'm beginning a new project..I have to come up with a good name for it...basically its going to be stilll life art...with cows...and me....i like it!! Fun fun!

Yay..break time....can't wait till lunch!! WOOHOO!
Peace out yo!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

hook a sistah up with some dates. maybe we can watch potc this weekend. well, if we don't go see the lake house movie. because it comes out THIS WEEKEND. gosh, there's a lot to do...

ET said...

DAGUM IT, why ya'll gotta be planning this stuff when I am going home to see my daddy! PUNKS! and yes, Narnia night cancellation is your fault.