Tuesday, October 17, 2006

seriously

So..i'm seriously bored sittin' at school...and on top of it I'm on drugs..yep...I have this not good cold ..actually i can't figure out what it is..but i know it involves aching, sneezing..sleepiness...a sore throat this morning ick, and some funny head feelings...so I did something yesterday I havent' done in a long time. I took some medicine, drank some green tea, and got into bed at 7:30...you know something is wrong when I go to bed that early! Then this morning I had this brilliant idea.....to take the rest of my prescription medicine that I should have taken when I had strep throat recently..ha...what a smart girl! NOT!! Who knows...oh well...i'm takin' medicine and drinkin hot tea all day and crossin' my fingers..cause tomorrow is gonna be a long day..and so is Friday for that matter! I can make it...I can make it!!


To make matters even more interesting I wake up to a message from a friend tellin' me to bring them some brownies..now what fool thinks I am gonna get up out of bed..and cook brownies and go deliver them :-P ?? haha... oh well...maybe tonight...I need somethin to look forward to in this dreary week...

Dude..I need a nap..gettin' up at 5:30 makes for a sleep girl....

just gotta make it till 3 oclock..then its shower and nap time..in my clean apartment which is gonna smell nice cause i'm goin home to light candles..yay!! Relaxin' afternoon ahead....


And...on a more serious note I so haven't found my halloween costume!! I gotta get on that....

dude...ok..i'm stressed.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously you need to update!